Download a tryouts schedule
ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN UP FOR TRYOUTS
Players must tryout out for their respective appropriate age groups
in conjunction with our Director of Coaching will evaluate players based on their
skill level and athletic ability demonstrated during various drills and training exercises.
If selected to one of our teams, a player will be asked to verify they would like to accept a place on an FC EUROPA Premier Team and
complete all the necessary paperwork to join FC EUROPA within 7 days of placement confirmation.
Try out Information sheet:
During the first tryout, parents will receive team information handout that will include:
costs, expectations, requirements, and a year calendar of a FC EUROPA Premier player.
During registration at the first tryout, each parent will be required to sign that they:
- have received the information
- have read the handout
- want their child to tryout for the FC Europa team
- agree to the level of time and financial commitment required of an FC Europa premier player
As we head into the spring, many of your children will be trying out for the FC EUROPA Premier teams.
Many parents are wondering how do you prepare your child for tryouts, and should you prepare your child for tryouts?
I suggest you look for the following signs to determine if they're ready to tryout for FC EUROPA:
Tips on preparing your child for the FC EUROPA tryouts:
- Your child shows a desire to tryout for FC EUROPA. This includes the child specifically requesting to be a FC EUROPA player.
- Your child works hard to improve their skills throughout the year; therefore, advancing to a higher level program like FC EUROPA is a good idea.
- Your child is talented and dedicated to soccer, and at they meet the required premier level that FC EUROPA demands. Keep in mind if they are talented, then you want to make sure they are challenged by allowing them to try out for the FC EUROPA teams rather than stay at the level they are currently at.
- Soccer is their number 1 sport and that they have a desire to be part of Pennsylvania's #1 Premier club.
- Make your child aware that they will have to work hard and stand out at tryouts to be considered for a position on a FC EUROPA Premier roster. The key is to be recognized for the things they do well and not the things they struggle to achieve.
- Players trying out will only be considered if they are better than the existing players.
- Let your child know that if the put forward one-hundred percent effort and don't make the team, it's OK. Effort is the key and the experience will be valuable. Not everyone is fortunate enough to make an FC EUROPA roster.
- Tell your child that whether they make a roster or not, it's important to set goals and to keep trying to earn a spot on a the prestigious FC EUROPA roster. It might just take another year of practice to achieve their ambitions, and children need to follow their passions and work hard to get where they want to be.
- Be prepared. Extra work outs, private lessons, home programs are all good ideas to make sure your child is physically and mentally prepared.
- Let your child know that you support them. Encourage your child. And, most importantly, have your child follow their passions to play soccer at any level.
Good luck at Try outs!
Director of Coaching, FC EUROPA